Frequently Asked Questions
Rain / Refund / No Show - Policy:
Each individual golf course has its own policy regarding rain & refunds by which we as golf providers must adhere.
The normal position each course takes is as follows:
Proper Golf Attire:
- It is the responsibility of the golfer to show up at the designated course for his reserved T-Time.
- If the course chooses not to open, or the start of your round is not eminent, the course in most cases will mark the voucher NO CHARGE. In this event you must call Signature Golf Packages. Upon verification with the course you will receive a full refund.
- In some cases the course may issue a rain check. In this event we cannot issue a refund, as Signature Golf Packages will be charged for your round.
- If you start to play and the course suspends or cancels play for the day, the course will in almost every instance will issue only a rain check. These rain checks are usually good for up to 2 years and are transferable (depending on the course).
- If you complete 9 holes and the course cancels or suspends play they will usually issue only a 9-hole rain check. These rain checks are also transferable and good for the same amount of time.
- If the course is OPEN & PLAYABLE and you do not report for your reserved T-Time, Signature Golf Packages will always be charged. Therefore we cannot issue any refunds regardless of the circumstances.
Most Myrtle Beach area golf courses strictly adhere to the wearing of proper golf attire. Golf course definition of proper golf attire is collared shirt and pants or shorts. In no instance are T-shirts, tank tops, jeans or cut off shorts acceptable. Courses may at their discretion refuse service with no refund.
What's the weather like in Myrtle Beach?
We do have seasons - long, balmy spring and equally-pleasant fall (average temperature 75 degrees F, the favorite golfing seasons), short, cool winters (temperatures average 56 degrees F), and short, hot summers (temperatures 89 degrees F).
What's the weather like RIGHT NOW?
Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
What is "Double Tee?"
Most courses "double tee", which means that from daylight (7:00 or 7:30am) until approximately 9:30am they will start golfers off on both holes #1 and #10. There are no times available from 9:30 until 12 noon as the morning's golfers are "crossing over" to the other nine.
How and when do we pay for our golf package?
In order to reserve tee times, a $100 deposit per golfer is required. All remaining balances are due 3 weeks prior to your arrival date. You may pay by personal check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
What is included in your golf package?
Everything! Our packages include lodging, green fees, cart fees and all taxes. There are no hidden fees.
Are my Tee Times guaranteed?
Your Tee Times are made and guaranteed as soon as a deposit is made on the package.
Do you have any special deals for group leaders?
Yes – bring a group of 20 golfers and the leader pays for cart fees only. Bring a group of 30, and the group leader gets a completely free package.
Can I just book Tee Times?
Yes. Just click our "Book Tee Times" link on this website or give us a call. You will receive our discounted Golf Rates whether you are staying with us or not. No extra charge. What's better than that!
Can I get a refund for an early departure?
Most properties will not give "early checkout" refunds. You may get a refund on golf if you provide us with 72 hours notice.
Are pets allowed at your properties?
Unfortunately, most properties do not allow pets.
Can I get a replay?
In order to get the reduced replay rate, all rounds are based on availability the day of play. When you check in with the golf shop, you will ask them if they have openings for that afternoon, and they will charge you their replay rate. If you want a guaranteed afternoon tee time, then you will be billed the full amount for an extra round. Most courses do offer an afternoon special, which usually starts at 12:00 noon.
What if it rains? Do I get a refund?
Please view our Rain / Refund policy at the top of this page for complete details.
Can I add extra round of Golf after I arrive?
Yes. We are always available to handle your requests and needs. Just give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
What if we have to cancel our trip? Do we get our deposit back?
Refund policies for deposits vary depending on the property you choose. Generally if you cancel prior to 8 days of your arrival your complete deposit is returned less $15.00 per golfer service charge. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival your will forfeit you deposit.
Can I make changes to my package once it is booked?
Yes. That happens all the time. Adding players, dropping players, changing courses etc. As long as the changes are made 2 weeks prior to your arrival there is no service charge. If changes are made within 2 weeks of your arrival a $15.00 charge will be assessed. It is IMPORTANT to note NO course changes can be made within 72 hours of your scheduled Tee-Time.
What if I have to leave early? Can I get a refund?
Most properties will not give "early checkout" refunds. You may be able to get a refund on your unplayed golf rounds if you notify us 72 hrs prior to your scheduled Tee Time.
Can you organize Tournaments for our group?
We can and have organized Tournaments for Groups of 40 or more.
Am I able pay online?
Yes, you are able to pay through our online payment center.
If you have any additional questions that have not been answered here or require additional information on any topic not covered on our website, please give us a call. We look forward to the privilege of serving you.